Causa Finalis Law Firm assists clients with criminal matters, administrative supervision and enforcement cases and internal and external investigations. We combine specialist knowledge and years of experience in the various disciplines of compliance, monitoring and enforcement. Dedicated to handling fraud and white-collar crime matters, we provide assistance in matters relating to money-laundering, corruption and public procurement fraud, tax fraud, environmental criminal law and many other economic and criminal offences. Our work comprises of in-depth (corporate) investigations for (semi) public organisations and companies, advise on damage control and defending them before authorities and courts.
Our comprehensive legal approach involves:
- Advising the central government, the provinces and municipalities as well as their companies and partners on the needs of the public sector.
- Providing comprehensive support for entities in the financial sector and combining regulatory expertise with broad networking in the market, with supervisory authorities, associations and legislators.
- Advising industrial and family businesses on legal issues related to business operations.
- Supporting firms in organizing and enforcing law within the company and avoiding liability, as well as partners in all matters of monitoring and succession.
- Assisting businesses and private clients with corporate criminal matters, administrative supervision and enforcement cases, and internal and external investigations.